Hehe, today’s title is brought to you from a friend who is really great at making obvious statements.
We are so close to summer up here in the Northern hemisphere and my weekends are filling up. I’ve got several adventures planned and many more I’d like to add.
Already on the books:
– Team Beachbody’s SUMMIT in Vegas
– Weekend in Joshua Tree
– Oxnard work retreat
– Trip to Iowa for my dad’s birthday and to run The Bix (a 7 mile hilly race)
– Summer Spectacular half marathon in Huntington Beach
– Vegas Trip with my sis, cousin, and girlfriends
– And lastly a Fort Lauderdale trip to visit my sis and bro-in-law in early September
Woohoo that’s a lot of fun! I also am wanting to start Stand Up Paddleboarding, take advantage of all of the hiking trails around me, camp out a few places, and continue training after the half marathon toward my planned first full marathon in December.
Have anything scheduled this summer? Or anything you’re hoping to do?
*You can just limit your answers to plans this summer 😉